What a delightful weekend we had when My SISTER and her family came back to Tallahassee to meet their new BABY WHITNEY! I was excited about this trip for weeks...as was all of my kiddos and husband. They got in late on Wednesday night and the laughs immediately started when JP opened the trunk on our driveway (slight hill) and all of the crazy decorations for Kristen's meeting fell out! Then we stayed up too late for a pregnant lady and a Mommy who's nursing. Thursday was a blast! Kristen and I ran errands (laughing about the clown card in Publix) and all of the kids were in reunion heaven. How many you ask? 7 now between us. Owen and Ava bunked, Ellie and Lilly bunked, Whitney was with us, Cole in his bed and Emma floated. The noise level was pretty overwhelming, but they play so great together that Kendahl actually did facials on Kristen and I for an HOUR with no interruptions (except for Whitney). We ate yummy food, the boys ran twice (Tallahassee Marathon training), and we laughed all weekend. There is no one in the world who makes me laugh like JP! Love HIM! Being with my sister all weekend felt like the way things should be :) BUT even though we all haven't seen each other since July, everyone picked right back up...as you will see in these photos. Thanks for making the trip guys! Love you forever...so much in fact that I BALLED the entire way to church on Sunday morning after they left!
Whenever I finished feeding Whitney Ellie, Ava and Emma were there all lined up waiting their turns to hold her. She will never be without a play mate!
Cole told Ellie that she was near completion with her Jedi training...May the force be with you...
At lunch Owen sighed deeply and said, "Ohhh Ava...I am so in love with you...I love you!"
A Sister's Moment right before Kristen's Park Lane Party...so fun!
I LOVE the feeling of my babies CHEEK to CHEEK...YUMMY...
We were laughing and saying how Dad would be, "Girl...enough pictures...her eyes...enough"...
Cindee and Meredith...heart them...
Grandma and her girl girl...
Look at those Blondies...
Uhhh...that's pretty much how I felt, except that being a TRUE Golden Girls fan...I would never fall asleep during an episode!
Lily just asked me, "Mom...whose DOG is that?" I laughed so hard I cried. Its your brother Lily!
Morning Emma...
JP wrapped up the remaining hot dogs like a giant piece of candy. Kristen and I were hysterical...but I guess you had to be there!
MY GIRLS! I still can't get over how much I LOVE saying that!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.