Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Catching Up (Again!)...September's Family Vacation...

Ok, so it is nearing November and I have not caught up since August. AHHHH...School has a way of doing that to me. I made a Shutterfly album of our trip to the Beach in September for Tim's 34th Birthday in October...so the photos are at least organized there. But, alas, I will post them here. It was a wonderful time and I will always remember that trip as a time of peace, refreshing and family :)


 We arrived a day later than originally planned due to a tropical disturbance. The day before we got there the seas were topping 10 feet!



 Lily and I made a bunch of these magnets:
 The first day and morning after was the first cool snap we had had! Glorious!





 Lily designed and made this T!




















 Tim and I had a Date Day on Saturday Morning...we went to my favorite place...Watercolor's Gardens...ahhhhhh!




















 On the way home we stopped off at an estate sale and I bought all of this fabric for $2.50!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.