Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

September- October 2011: FSU Game with Mom & Dad, Swimming, Tim's Bday...

 Here she is...Miss Whitney. In the middle of October we picked up her glasses from The Hour Glass. To be honest, I wasn't excited about the whole glasses thing. I definitely wasn't expecting the amazing results that came with it. As soon as the lady put the glasses on Whitney she sat extremely still, looked at my face as if it was the first time she ever saw me, and gently began exploring my mouth with her fingers. Total tears. Since then she has really blossomed. Her speech, fine and gross motor skills are improving weekly. Her personality is more outgoing and festive then we all originally thought. She is a sweet joy and blessing and we love watching her grow, develop and explore life. 
       I am way behind on all of my pictures, so this will be short and sweet:
My parents came to visit for the OK/FSU Football game:                                                                                                  







Brothers:
Fun day at the Pool...the kids got to jump off the Olympic diving blocks:

I love this picture of Lily:
















Cole drew a real heart for Tim to represent his love....bwwaahahahahah:













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.