Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cale's 60th Birthday Party in Archer

The first weekend of November we all drove down to Archer, Fl to join Cale and Tom as they celebrated her 60th birthday. We had a super FUN time seeing family and friends and celebrating Caley! Meggan made her a beautiful and yummy cake. Tim and I had a wonderful time visiting with the McSherry's...for the first time in over 10 years. I also have special memories of visiting Aunt Ann in her kitchen...one of my favorite places in the world! I will also remember this Saturday as a day that Whitney became increasingly vocal. She enjoyed all of the socializing and babbled more than we had previously heard her. It brought my heart a sense of joy and relief to hear her! Here are the pictures of that day:




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.