
My first born-baby-boy-Cole-Cole-Colie-Puppy Doodlebug-Baby-Batey-Boy turned 11. WOW! I love him so much. He is brilliant, creative, intelligent, moral, upright, loyal, sensitive, pure, caring, hard-working and FUNNY!!! I love spending time with him. The night before his birthday we went to Target to pick out his present (so I wouldn't screw up and buy the wrong Lgeo Ninjago Serpent set...there are only 25!), and we had the best time. I am so proud of him and my favorite part of homeschooling is that I get to be with him and really know him.
JONAH!
Here are some pictures from yesterday. Lily started running a fever at dinner, so I took the boys to the fireworks, Tim took the girls home. Today, all 4 have fevers and slept a lot. Owen took a nap in his box dog house :)
LOVE this pic!!!
Love Hays!
Here some pics of him I randomly took in May:
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.