Friday we went to the Downtown Getdown. There I met the Rivera family. I have been hearing about them through mutal friends for 2 weeks now. Very exciting to have some new buds. Oh, and I was sooo glad that I asked Peter if he was from Portland immediately after he told me he was from Seattle. Oh the joys of sleep deprivation.
The sleep deprivation seed must have been planted at Earthfare on Thursday when Tim and I gave Whit a GF cookie...that may or may not have contained espresso. OK, OK...it DID contain espresso...but DUH! I would have never have allowed that had I thought it contained live caffeine. But alas it did, and Tim and I were taking turns stressing/laughing/laying down with Whit until 12:15pm. (Insert: I taught a 5:45am yoga class on Fri!...I don't do well with 12:15pm.) But I kept saying, "Whitney...ssshhhhh...nigh nigh" to which she would respond with the "s" sound: "ssssss". We have been trying to get her to say that for MONTHS so I just laughed and embraced the glorious moment. Then walked around like a ditz for 2 days. Hence referring to Seattle as the state that Portland resided in. Oy! "Hi...I homeschool."
Saturday am Virginia, Libby and I took a jog through campus and ran past the FSU band warming up. Very movie like. That night Cale and Tom came over for dinner and Tim watched football while I reverse engineered some scarves I like on Etsy. YES!
Sunday was church...and it was a very grounding in love type of message. I really LOVE E3, and the heart and mind of Pastor Mark. I love being surrounded by families that I love as well.
Sunday night we went to Lafayette with Nichole, her kids and the Layerds. We went to TCBY after and then Tim watched ONCE with me. ONCE is officially my favorite movie...but don't blame me if the F Bombs scare you...it's set in Ireland...it is like saying "Oy" there. Seriously though, I think it is one of the best stories ever...and the MUSIC is off the charts.
Today I taught a class and then we went shopping...I bought yarn for all of my fall projects...the scarves. So, as soon as I am done here, I hope to get to stitching.
![]() |
| I mean COME ON! |
![]() |
| Hot. Fun. Hot! |
![]() |
| LOVE THIS FACE! |
![]() |
| YES, we allow coffee before our runs. Don't judge. |





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.