Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Labor Day Weekend & 1st Day of School...

Labor Day Weekend: Whitney meets Grandma & Grandpa:


Well as of Friday the 10th our little girl weighed 6lb 4.5oz and grew to 21.25 inches! Way to go Whtiney!

My Mom the photographer took this one below. It is my new favorite...her little hand just makes me want to cry! It is so precious!


Whitney met her Grandma and Grandpa Kubilus last weekend during a fantastic Labor Day Weekend visit:

G & G took Cole and Lily to the first FSU football game of the season...as well as the first of the Bobby Fisher era:



We grilled out, took a walk around Southwood, visited the Dean family and had a great time! Maybe too great- I spent Monday pretty weepy when they left!






I have included some of the homeschool room photos. We started homeschooling on Tuesday- mainly the core subjects: Math, English and Reading. Tim tackled Science today with them while I was out food shopping. The pace of life definitely requires us to be on the ball, but I know from experience that it will ease up somewhat as Whitney grows and sleeps. Or maybe getting sleep makes it feel like it eases up :)



*the kids and I made the leaves for our FALL decor'*

***1st Day of School Photos:***


*Teachers recognize this face*


Next week starts ballet, soccer, and writing class. Next month I am hoping to re-open Balanced Life Group Fitness. Dependency on the Lord and extreme planning! Those are my 'mantras' right now. However, I sooo enjoy spending time with my children and I LOVE that I get to stay at home with them. They are such great older siblings to Whitney and truly helpful to me. They grow so fast and I really want to live in the moment.

Here are a few FIRSTS that Whitney experienced this week:



First Bath in the big bath

First time under the arches!

This season is such a blessing and I am so thankful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.