
Well well...It has been about 2 to 3 months! Ahhhhhh! So, I am just picking a few of my favorite pictures from the last bit of time and sharing those. Things are good. January was busy...probably too busy. The BLGF girls and I have been putting in the work towards our Half Marathon in March... we did 10 miles last weekend! What a 'mental' challenge that has been. I am learning things about myself in the process. Like how I won't push myself on long runs because I fear hitting the wall and having to be miserable for 6 miles. Yet, to be honest, I am still so slow...(albeit comfortable). It is a challenge for me to participate in something that I am not nearly the best at. The girls and I have had talks about speed and time and where we are and the conclusion is that this is step one...complete the race. Later in life when I don't have so many other responsibilities (ahhh...does that actually happen) I may consider working on my speed. Humility is the door to a broader life.
Homeschooling is good. We are reading this new book I LOVE: The Land Remembered...I am reading the adult copy to my kids. What a wonderful book that is. We are all enjoying the adventure!
Tim has his marathon this Sunday and Kristen and JP are on their way here today (JP is doing the half). Sooo fun! I know...WHAT AM I DOING SITTING DOWN??? This is how I escape life when I have too many things to do :)
Some things I have been meaning to jot down that I love:
1) When I sit down to eat and Owen scoots his chair right next to mine.
2) How Owen says :"I LOVE you as big as the road is and the road never ends"
3) Whitney's cute tongue and smiles
4) Lily's home made wrapping paper
5) Cole insisting on buying each sibling a Christmas present :)
THANKSGIVING:
CHRISTMAS TIME:
Oh my gosh, those pics of Whitney in her elf costume kill me (but not really, ha!). SO cute! Your family is just beautiful. Congrats, Tim, on your marathon!
ReplyDelete