Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekend in Estero with the HUNTER's...

The day after Owen's 5th bday we drove down to Estero to see Kristen, JP, and the girls! What a great weekend! All of my favorite times are spent with them (not including my favortie times with other people too). We started with a bday celebration for Lily and Owen. We visited the Thomas Edison museum. We went to the beach and met up with Gary and Kate Zink...our old college buddies. We went to the Hunter's church and ate a great family dinner with JP's mom, brother, and the Eads! I was definitely sad to leave!
Favorite Memories: Digging for sand dollars with Kate, her Ellie, my Ellie and Lily.
Kristen and I LAUGHING until we cried watching Everybody Loves Raymond
POOL!
Museum too...Ok, ok...ALL of it!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.