Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Party Weekend...2 in 24 hours! (June 4-5, 2011)

Yes, we must be c.r.a.z.y...make that C.R.A.Z.Y.! On Friday we had a sleep over for Lily, and then Saturday afternoon we had Owen's Kung Fu Panda 2 Movie Party. Thanks goes out to all of our friends who let us borrow them and their children all weekend! I had such a blast! Cindee and Tina spent the night with me in Friday and that was extra fun and totally necessary! Here are some pics to catch us all up:

1st picture of Lily as an 8 year old :
 Bagels at Panera:

 Swimming at the Southwood Pool with Olivia...Suzy Dean saved the day:












 Lily and I had a blast playing with her password protected journal...some GIRLS ONLY time :):

 I showed Lily the gift I bought her for her first birthday:

 Let the sleepover begin!



 Wii Par-Tay:

 I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!


 Flip Flop crafts:





***ON the way to AMC THEATERS:***

 Could Aaron be any cuter! AAAAHHHHHH
 Adah and Jonah made this card:)



 I have about 9 of these same pics of Dave and Caycee at our bday parties:
 Gorgeous friends!
 Aria's first cupcake...






THANKS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.