Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Lighter Side of Things...

Big News This Week in The Batey Household?

*Cole beat his Super Mario Galaxy game. Wii has been a funny thing to find the balance in here. We have decided that the kids can play Wii Fri-Sun. This allows thier heads and more importantly their hearts to be in school and chores during the week. The balance works for us this year. But Cole is really into his Wii games. If you grew up on Nintendo like I did in the 80's you would be amazed by the graphics now. It must be like when people born turn of the century saw horses to cars to landing on the moon! Anyway, good for you Cole!

Lily opened another store. That girl is such an entrepreneur! She has the whole check-out line thing going on! Down to the bags. I really did pay her this week to rub my feet...she has hands as strong as an adults! Ahhhhh:)




Owen's reading is going very well. We have fun working on our 'slient e' words and spending time together.
Whitney had a cold, but came around. I was up from 2:30-4am ...then had to wake up for bootcamp at 4:45am... on both Thursday and Friday. Thank the LORD for His very real help and Tim's caffeinated Espressos in the am! HA! I slept from 10pm until 8:30 on Saturday and woke up as gleefull as Maria Von Trap when she was signing in the hills of Austria!
Tim is currently playing soccer, so I am enjoying a little bit of ALONE TIME! He is going to Savannah this week, so I need it now:)  Cole has been begging me for a Spring Break...well, I just may take the kids to the beach on Tuesday with Aunt Meggan. Shhhhh...we will see. I only have bootcamp on Monday and Friday.
OH! Lily and I went shopping so I could get a few tops at Old Navy this week. ON is not always my favorite store, but with 4 kids, the price is right! Plus, I have a baby...I need washable clothes. I did get some cute shirts though, and Lily and I had fun. She really, truly helps me pick out what is cute and what is not cute! She is an amazing girl.

OK...over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and input, and I sincerely take them to heart.